Wednesday, July 4, 2007

July 4, 2007 - Planning the Trip

I'm still wading through the million options for Round-the-World flights. It's literally mindboggling. Current dilemma is whether to visit Australia or New Zealand first and whether to book on United's Star Alliance or American's OneWorld. Leaning towards OneWorld since I'm "sapphire" status there and can get access to the business lounges. I may be one of the only backpackers hanging out there!

Current tentative itinerary:
  • September in New Zealand
  • October in Australia
  • November in Hong Kong, Singapore and Thailand
  • December in Thailand and India
I'll be buying my ticket in the next week or so and will finally have that nailed down!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey sweety, I was just thinking and if you are going to be down around Dunedin and want a place to stay I can probably see if my sister knows of some nice kiwis to stay with.
Keith